In the following cases, create a process dump and proceed with the analysis.
- Process occurs Crash or Hang during execution.
- The CPU occupancy is abnormally enhanced.
2. How to collect dumps
1) Click [Download] and execute AhnReport.
2) Click on "Tools" in the menu and select "Create Dump File..."
3) Select a process to create dump and Click "..." to specify a location to save dump. Click on the "OK" button.
Default location is C:\ProgramData\AhnLab\Dumps.
4) When a "The operation completed successfully" message appears, the collection is completed.
5) Check a dump file collected on the location.
The dump file is named <process name>.<pid>.<creation time>.dmp