1. Creating an AnnReport File
AhnReport is a report file to collect system information, log files, and user system information related to our products. (The information collected is used only for trouble shooting purposes and is not leaked without permission.)
1. Click [Download AhnRpt.exe (click)] to save to any folder.
If V3 is installed, it exists in the V3 installation path.
IS9.0 : C:\Program Files\AnLab\V3IS90\AnRpt.exe
ES9.0 : C:\Program Files\AnLab\V3ES90\AnRpt.exe
NET9.0 : C:\Program Files\AnLab\V3NET90\AnRpt.exe
2. Run the AhnRpt.exe.
3. Select [Tools] > [AhnLab V3 Debug Tracing / ASD Engine Debug Tracing Driver Debug Tracing].
4. Turn off and turn on the Real-time System Scan function.
※ After turning the Real-time System Scan off, then change it back to ON.
5. Reproduces symptoms if possible.
Refer to below URL for the rest of the steps.