MDS allows managing the dashboard, system status, detection, response, statistics, report and logs in group or individual device. The detected malicious code information is immediately updated in the dashboard, and the Web-based interfaces with detection/response status, statistics, and reports provide the host information, detailed data analysis, malicious code path, and attack origin. The terminologies used in the system pages are also applied to the user manual.
The largest category of menu in MDS.
- Dashboard: Displays the summary, threat trend, monitoring target, system status, malware analysis status and top detected malware.
- Detection Status: Displays the detection malware, file, URL, infected hosts, and attack path and origin.
- Response: Displays response taken on detected malware and abnormal traffic.
- Statistics: Displays statistics on detection and response results.
- Report: Displays reports and allows you to create reports.
- Management: Displays system and agent status with related information. It allows you to change various policies and settings.
Send Notice, Pinpoint Detection, Integrity Scan, MDS 2.1.9 Log and Terminate/Restart System.
Check login Status, Concurrent Users, Password Management, Logout.
Current location in service.
Menu separated by tab.
Displays important notifications about the response such as response command type and status.