When the device abnormally uses the system resource or detects the threats, an alerting mail will be immediately sent to the admin.
2. Menu tree
To send an alert mail, configure the sever connection settings.
1) Mail Settings
- Mail Server IP: Enter the mail server IP address used for sending the alerting mail.
- Port No.: Enter the mail server port number used for sending the alerting mail.
- Server Login Account: Enter the account to log in to the mail server used for sending the alerting mail. The account ID must be 50 characters or less.
- Server Login Password: Enter the password to log in to the mail server used for sending the alerting mail. The password must be 40 characters or less.
- Outgoing Mail Address: An email address for sending alert mails.
- Threat Detection Alert Mailing Cycle: The mailing cycle of the alerting mail (Known/unknown threat detection) must be 1 to 1440 minutes. See Alerting Condition for more details of the threat detection.
2) Warning Settings
You can configure the settings to send an alerting mail.
Select Send mail when event alert is required.
Enter the recipient mail address to send an alarming mail when the abnormal system resource usage or threat is detected. Click [Test Connection] to verify an alarming mail is properly sent.
※ To enter multiple recipients, separate them with a semicolon (;).
※ Example of Treat Detection Alert mail