Explains how to download additional files that need to be installed according to EMS license retention information and files that need to be downloaded during agent patching through an integrated installation at once.
(1) Adding agent installation files
[EMS Console Login] - [Management] - [Domain] - [Agent Installer/Uninstaller]
(2) Setting up the agent installation file
Enter the name and description of the agent installation file and the Server IP address, then select [Advanced] Settings.
(3) Advanced Settings
Check the [Delete the older version drying installation] setting to delete the existing installed agent and install it as an integrated installation.
(4) Create an integrated installer
Check the [Create an integrated installer] setting and touch the [OK] button to finish creating the agent integrated installation.
(5) Confirming that an integrated installater has been created
(The agent installation file automatically has a 'Setup.exe' after its name after creation.)
3. How to download the integrated installer
Downloading an EMS integrated installation is the same as downloading the default agent.
- Connect to http://serverIP:5465 to download and install
- Access is possible only if network communication is made between the server and the agent.