(1) Sign in to the EMS Shell account on the child server(sub-domain)
(2) Shell menu 8. IPTables Configuration
(3) 3. Add IPTables Rule
(4) Enter the 'administrative server IP:50000' and enter a description.
ex) If the administrative server IP is 192.168.0.1 : 192.168.0.1:50000
(5) Confirm that it has been applied normally and press Enter to return to the previous menu. During this process, you will be prompted to apply ipables, and enter y to finish the setup.
(6) Setting up a sub-domain in the administrative domain
[Settings] – [Domain Hierarchy] – [Add]
Set child domain IP, port information, and inheritance settings, and click OK to add them.