In the EMS console, explain how to add a management group of [User-defined Group] by uploading a csv file.
2. What is a User-defined group?
Virtual groups are created and used for administrative purposes; unlike real groups, they can be used for administrative convenience.
3. How to Create a CSV File
(1) Open the Windows default program 'Notepad' and enter the IP address of the user you want to manage, one IP per line.
ex) The IPs to be managed are 192.168.1.1, 192.168.1.2, 192.168.1.3, and 192.168.1.4.
(2) [Save As] and save with the .csv extension, such as the 'GroupName.csv.'
4. How to Add a User-defined Group
EMS Console Login - Administration - Virtual Group Configuration - User-defined Virtual Group 'Add' - Upload csv File - Select a csv File
(1) Click the Virtual Group environment icon.
(2) Click the User-defined Group - [Add] button.
(3 Select [Upload csv File], then click the [Search..] button.
(4) Upload the created 'GroupName.csv' file.
(5) Enter a virtual group name and click OK to finish adding.
5. Confirm Application of User-Defined
Select the created virtual group to verify that it is applied normally.