If new software is introduced and needs to be deployed to your PC, describe how easy it is to deploy it using the SW management capabilities of APM.
(1) [APC Console Login] - [Management] - [File Distribution]
(2) Click [Add] - [Add Type] to create the recommended software item.
(3) Click the 'Add' button to add the software you want to distribute to the Recommended Software item.
(4) You can add identifiers to determine if the software is installed and distribute them to uninstalled PCs.
[ 'Search file path' Registration Window ]
[ 'Search characters/numbers in the registry' Registration Window ]
(5) Specify how software criteria are retrieved.
|Application Identifier - Search Condition||
|AND||Multiple conditions must be met to determine that the software is installed|
If only one of the conditions is met, the software is determined to be installed.
(6) On the [Management] - [Policy] - [기본 SW 관리 정책(Default SW Management Policy)], add the Required software to the Software Management list.
(7) Action can be taken for those who are not installed through the [Action] tab.