Examples of creating individual agent policies and applying them to specific agents.
[Create Individual Policy]
(1) [Policy Admin Login] > [Management] > [Policy]
(2) Right-click the default policy for the policy for which you want to create an individual policy, then select Copy Policy.
(3) The policy is created by specifying the name, description, modifying the settings, and clicking the 'Save' button.
[Apply Individual Policy]
- Apply to group
(1)[Management] > [Domain] > [View Group]
(2) Select the group to apply, then change the policy to the individual agents created in the Policies menu.
- Apply to agent
(1) [Management] > [Domain] > [View Agent]
(2) Select the agent to apply, then change the policy to the individual agents created in the Policies menu.
Priority to which the policy is applied:
The policy priority is higher in order of agent, group, and domain.