This section guides how to set password you enter when you exit or delete the APC agent.
If you have not set a password, the option is disabled.
You can user this option by setting the password as below
1) Click [Management] > [Domain].
2) Right-click the top-level domain and click [Manage Domain].
3) Go to Domain Setting].
4) On the [Option] tab, click Settings of [Agent Password].
5) Check [Create Agent password], then enter password you want to set.
6) Click [Management] > [Policy] > Agent policy.
7) On the [General] tab, click [Operation Settings].
"Allow when a correct agent password is entered" option is enabled.