When removing 'AhnLab Policy Agent 4.6' from Programs and Features(appwiz.cpl) in Control Panel, even though the correct password has been entered, 'Password incorrect' error occurs .
2. Version Affected
APC version earlier than 4.6.9
- This error affects APC version earlier than 4.6.9.
- You have set 'Allow when a correct agent password is entered' policy. [How to set password for deleting or terminating APC Agent]
- Then, if network between APC Server and Agent is instable, this error occurs.
In case of 'Allow when a correct agent password is entered' policy, when you uninstall APC Agent, it validates password through APC Server.
If network communication between the server and the agent is unstable, the error window occurs because the password cannot be validated by the server.
- Check the network communication between APC Server and Agent to work properly.
- Upgrade the APC server to version 4.6.9 or later. (-> For that version, Agent can be deleted without communicating with the server, if the password is entered.)