If the APC server is not functioning properly or if the service is shut down abnormally, you can use apbackup to restart the APC server service as shown below.
2. How to proceed
1. Run the apbackup in the APC server installation path.
- C:\Program Files\AnLab\APC2\Policy Server\Bin - 32bit
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AnLab\APC2\Policy Server\Bin - 64bit
If you changed the installation path for the APC server, apbackup is in the installation path that you changed.
2. Enter the information to match the server setup value as shown below.
- Server Address : IP of APC Server
- Port : MSSQL enabled port (default is 1433).
- Administrator password: MSSQL SA password
3. You can shut down or run APC services on the Service Management tab.
4. Select "Stop All APC Policy Server Service" and then run to shut down all services on the APC server. You can check [Task Manager] - [Services] to see if the APC server shuts down properly.
- APC Server - Data Service : Service that handles agent logs
- APC Server - Frame : APC Main Service
- APC Server - Httpd Service : APC Web Services
- APC Server - update service : APC Update Service
5. After verifying that all APC services have been shut down, click "Enable the APC Server Service Full" on the Service Management tab of the appbackup again to run the APC Server Service.
6. Afterwards, ensure that the entire service in APC is running correctly in [Task Manager] - [Services].