The 'Reputation-based Analysis' feature blocks suspicious files from running, based on the reputation information of the ASD(AnLab Smart Defense) server, based on the blocking level you set.
The criteria for looking up the reputation of a file on the ASD server are as follows.
1) Date the file was first detected
2) Number of users
3) Points of suspicious behavior
Typically, programs with low reputational information on the ASD server are blocked, but files with digital signatures provided by trusted certification authorities are excluded from cloud reputation diagnostics.
We often get inquiries that internal self-developed programs are blocked by cloud reputation-based diagnostics.
In this case, the diagnosis can be avoided in three ways:
1) Perform a digital signature provided by a trusted certificate authority on the diagnosed file.
2) AhnLab- Customer Support - Receiving the file to the malicious code reporting center and processing whitelist to the engine.
3) V3)Provide exceptions for files diagnosed in [V3 Preferences] - System Security] - [Scan Exclusion]