This guide explains how to set passwords to prevent users from unauthorized deletion of V3 and changing configuration settings.
1) Open V3.
2) Click [Settings], and go to [Maintenance] > [Preferences] > [Personal] > [Password Protection]
3) Select the check box to activate the password protection.
4) Click [Settings] to configure a new password and click OK.
※ If you lose your password, you will not be able to recover it, so please set it carefully.
5) Click [Exclusions] and you can specify the Password Protection Exclusions.
6) After configuration, click Apply to apply the settings.
※ Please refer to [APC][ALL]How to set the V3 password through a policy for setting the V3 password through APC policy.