This section explains how to access the event logs generated by SVAs and Guests.
2. Accessing SVA/Guest Logs
V3 for VDI Agentless provides event logs generated on the SVAs and Guests. You can filter the logs using the search period to find the information you are looking for and download results as a file.
Accessing the SVA/Guest Logs
V3 for VDI Agentless provides logs on the following events.
- SVA: Records and shows logs on all changes in the SVA.
- Malware Infections: Records and shows logs on malware infections when detected.
- Scan/Real-time Scan: Records and shows logs on any changes with the scan actions.
- V3 Updates: Records and shows logs on any changes with updating V3.
To see the SVA/Guest logs, complete the following steps.
1) Click on the Log icon on the top menu.
2) Go to the SVA/Guest tab.
3) From the list of logs, you filter the logs using a search word or choose a time period of when the log was generated. (Available values: Last hour, Last 2 hours, Last 4 hours, Last 12 hours, User-defined)
For more information, see SVA/Guest.