This section explains how to back up the V3 for VDI Agentless database for future restoration.
2. Backing Up and Restoring
You can back up the V3 for VDI Agentless databases in case of failures. You can choose the location of your backups or set the backups to run automatically at specific times.
Configuring Backup Settings
You can select the location, method, and the maximum number of backups to keep. Note that the number of actual backups may be less than the set maximum depending on the size of the backup data.
1. Click the Settings icon on the top menu.
2. Click Database > Database Backup.
3. Configure the necessary settings for the backup.
4. Once complete, click Save.
Configuring Scheduled Backups
You can set up to three scheduled backups to run on a regular schedule.
1) Click the Settings icon on the top menu.
2) Click Database > Database Backup.
3) Click the Add icon and configure the necessary settings for the backup including the time and the repetition interval (every day, every week, or every month).
4) Once complete, click Save.
For more information, see Database Backup.