This section describes how to update the V3 for VDI Agentless server.
2. Updating the Server
V3 for VDI Agentless supports the updates via the update server.
You can upload the patch file via the web console and select the server to update. All servers on the domain are affected and the duration of the update can differ depending on the server environment.
1) Go to Dashboard > Domain.
2) Click Server Update then Upload Server File.
3) Browse and select the patch file for the server.
4) Click Server Update then Update Now.
5) Click Yes on the confirmation message to proceed with the update.
You can find the logs on the update in /opt/ahnlab/sm4v/log/update.log.
6) Once the update is complete, you will be automatically logged out. To check that the update was successful, log in and check that the Current Patch Version displayed on the right of the Domain screen has been updated to the Latest Patch Version.
For more information, see V3 for VDI Agentless Server Update.