Backup the system settings, system logs and statistics - Automatic Backup or Manual Backup.
2. Menu tree
1) Default Settings
- Keep logs: Select whether to keep or delete backup logs.
- Split the backup files: The size to split the backup file in GB.
- Backup directory: The location to save the backup file - Local disk; FTP; SFTP; Local disk, FTP; or Local disk, SFTP.
※ If you selected local disk as the backup storage, the backup file will be saved in root/data/backup/.
2) Automatic Backup
- Backup period: The period to back up the data.
- Backup data: The data to back up - detection logs, system logs or statistics.
- Backup interval: Select Daily, Monthly or Weekly and the time (00:00 to 23:00).
※ Automatic Backup does not back up System Settings. Use Manual Backup to back up system settings.
3) Manual Backup
- Backup period: The starting date and ending date to back up data. The same starting date and ending date means one day.
- Backup data: The data to back up - detection logs, system logs, statistics or system settings.
To start backup, click Backup Now.
You can see the 'System Settings Completed' message in a few seconds.
The data backup results can be viewed from System Log.
Click System > Logs > select Admin Event Log > from Type, select Backup and Restore.
※ Please refer to how to restore the configuration of MDS.