If the EPP server is operated on a closed network, explain how to apply the authentication file for product authentication in a closed network environment.
2. EPP Server configure
- Go to [Settings] - [Update] - [Engine/Server] - [Configure Update Server] and designating an update server as an "EPP Management server"
3. Upload "cnaf.dat" file
- Go to [Settings] - [System] - [License] and Click 'Upload File'
- Upload authentication file popup output and then upload delivered cnaf.dat file to popup.
- If the cnaf.dat file is registered normally, it changes to the "registered" state.
4. V3 license registration or change
- Go to [Settings] > [System] > [License] and Click to V3 license "Register"
- Select a product name from the pop-up window that will be generated and enter the product number.
- The license is registered normally as shown below, but the license expiration date item is missing.
- EPP products require an engine set update to determine the availability period of licenses registered in V3
5. Update engine set
- Go to [Dashboard] > [Domain] > [Engine/Security Program Update] and Click to "Upload Engine/Security Program File"
- Drag the engine set, verification file, and two files for EPP deployment at once and drop them into the pop-up window.
- When uploaded successfully, the message "File upload completed" is output.
- Go to [Dashboard] > [Domain] and Validate engine version within version information
- Go to [Settings] > [System] > [License] and Confirm that the "license expiration date" for V3 license information has been updated since engine update as follows
6. Manual update path setting
- Go to [Poilcy] > [Security Program Policy] > [V3 Policy] and Select the policy to be applied to the agent
- Go to [Other] > [Update] in V3 policy and Go to Menu for "Use a specific server for updates"
- Check 'User-defined server'
- Set User-defined Server Address to "http://(Update server IP):5465/download/update/oes
- Click the 'Save' button to apply the policy
7. Verify V3 update normal behavior
If you have any questions regarding the above, please contact the technical support staff or technical support department.