Describes how to link personnel using the Import Group/User List function in the EMS console.
2. EMS User Information Interlink Settings
(1) Set the unique key used when linking user information in the domain settings to 'IP address'.
(In addition to IP addresses, employee numbers, MAC addresses, computer names, user accounts, and associated IP addresses can be used as unique keys, depending on the information previously linked.)
(2) Set the automatic grouping setting to 'departmental' so that it can be grouped into the user's department.
3. Generate a file of personnel information to be linked
According to EMS User Information Interlink Settings in 2, enter user information such as department, unique key, user name, contact information, and employee number to create a 'personnel information.csv' file.
(You must enter the value (ex: IP address) used by the user information unique key and the department to be grouped.)
* Contact Ahnlab Technical Support Center for information on how to create and input csv.
4. Import Group/User Information
Log in to the EMS console and import the 'user_info.csv' file you created.
(1) [Management] - [ icon] - [Import Group/User Information]
(2) Select and upload the generated 'user_info.csv' file.