Provides instructions for uploading theClosed Network authentication File (cnaf.dat) via the EMS console.
(1) Click "Set Up" under [Management] - [Domain] - [Domain Settings] - [Update] - [Security Program Update Server] Settings.
(2) Select the update server settings as Anlab Policy Server to set them for manual upload.
(3) Right-click the domain to choose [Manage Domain] - [Engine File manual Upload].
(4) Select and upload the provided Closed Network authentication File (cnaf.dat).
(The ahc file creates a separate 'ahc' folder and locates it as shown in the image below.)
(5) Complete the process of electronic signature verification and registration to finish the upload.
※ Contact Ahnlab Technical Support for inquiries about providing the closed network license certification file.