The 'Add Admin-Specified Patch' feature describes how the administrator can register the patches that need to be applied separately, either those that need to be urgently applied or those that are not supported by the patch wrap that needs to be applied before the patch is published.
2. Add-on condition
- Supports only Microsoft Windows patches and only Windows Vista operating system and above.
- Can only be added if the patch extension is *.msu (no *.exe extensions, such as Office patches).
3. Describe how to add patches
(1) Registering Microsoft patch files and information through the APC console
(2) Registration information
- Automatic registration (automatically registered items below when uploading the msu file)
- Patch Fail Name : Patch File Name with KB Number
- Patch Information : Patch Technical Document Address
- Architecture : x86 / x64
- Operating system : Windows Vista or later applicable
- Installation and Rollback Options : Install with Detail Settings / Rollback Options
- Patch Announcement Date: Patch Announcement Date
*Patch file name, Patch information cannot be modified
- Manual registration method
- Patch File Path : Upload Patch File
- Patch File Name : Patch Information Title (Registerable by Language / Required in English)
- Patch Information : Detailed description of patch information (Registration by language / English required)
- Patch Settings by Language : Set Patch Language (selected in English / Korean / Simplified Chinese / Traditional Chinese)
- Risk: Emergency / Critical / Normal / Low setting
- System Reboot Required : Set whether a reboot is required after installing the patch
- Show patch progress screen: Screen exposure during patching
- Patch Rollback Possible : Is it possible to roll back after patching?
- Operating system type : 32-bit / 64-bit selection and target operating system selection