If more than one same agent is registered in Policy Server, it is displayed in Duplicate Groups.
1) Log in to Policy Admin.
2) Click Domain Settings.
3) Go to the Grouping tab.
4) Click Duplicate Group Settings.
5) Specify the following fields:
- Classify Duplicate Agent: Select the check box to classify the duplicate client computers. The duplicate group collects and shows the client computes which were duplicately registered in Policy Server.
Criteria: Select the criteria for grouping duplicate client computers.
- IP address: Classifies by IP address.
- MAC address: Classifies by MAC address.
- NT domain and computer name: Classifies by NT domain and computer name.
The example below is a setup that classifies agents with the same IP address and MAC address into duplicate groups at the same time and automatically deletes them after 7days.