Let's learn how to create an APC agent.
1. Under [Management] - [Domain], choose the 'Agent installer/Uninstaller' that you see in the middle.
2. Select the "Add" button on the top right.
3. Enter the name, description, and server IP of the agent installation file, then click the "Advanced" button at the bottom right.
4. Select the "Delete the older version during installation" option to create them.
If the option is selected, we will delete the APC agent even if it is already installed and proceed with the reinstallation, so please be aware of this.
5. Press the OK button to create the APC agent normally.
6. The APC Agent installation file can be downloaded using the address below.
- Access is only possible if there is network communication between Server and Agents