This guide explains how to collect log using V3NetReport to analyze causes in the event of a product fault.
1. Move to the V3NetReport.
2. Execute to the V3NetReport.
3. Reproduce a situation.
4) Stop collecting the report.
- ./v3netreport stop
5) Collect compressed log files in the /tmp/v3netreport directory (for example, /tmp/v3netreport/v3netreport-xxxx-yyyymmdhmnn.tar).
※ The V3NetReport path may change depending on the V3 installation path. Default installation path is /usr/local/v3net.
1. The V3 service will restart when V3NetReport is running.
2. Log files will be copied to the /tmp subdirectory, so make sure there is enough free space on the disk.