Provides instructions for installing V3 Net for Linux.
[Move and run installation script]
- Upload the V3 Net for Linux installation file to the /tmp path of the Linux server using the FTP program (ex. Filezila, WinSCP, etc.).
# gunzip v3net-linux-3.x.x.x.x.tar.Z
# tar v3net-linux-3.x.x.x.x.tar
- Go to the installation file path.
# cd /tmp/v3net
- Run the installation script that exists in the directory you moved.
# install.sh can only run as root account.
[Installation Script Progress]
- Enter the installation directory. (Default Value : /usr/local/v3net)
- Enter whether to use Web Security (y : https / n : http / Default value : n)
- Enter HTTP Port. (Default Value : 80)
# An error message will occur if the port you entered is already in use.
- Enter the company name.
- Enter a user name.
- Enter the language set of the product (1 : Korean / 2 : English / 3 : Chinese)
- Enter the V3 Net for Linux product number.
- Set whether or not to work with APC servers to manage V3 Net for Linux.
- If you don't have an APC server, you can type n and the installation is complete.
- If you have an APC or EPP server, you can select the server type and enter the product number. (If you are using an APC server, enter y and N for other products.)
- After showing the information you entered, press y to automatically proceed with the installation
[Delete Script Progress]
- Go to the V3 Net for Linux installation path.
- The default route is /usr/local/v3net.
- Run ./uninstall.sh and press 'y' to complete the deletion.