Provides instructions for accessing the Web Console after installing V3 Net for Linux.
[How to run V3 Net for Linux]
- Go to the V3 Net for Linux installation path.
- The default path is /usr/local/v3net.
- Run the v3net daemon through the ./v3net.sh start command.
- The ./v3net.sh status command enables the execution of the v3net daemon.
- The ./v3net.sh stop command allows you to exit the v3net daemon.
- The apc-agentd / apc-agentd watchdog daemon does not work if it is not in an APC-linked environment.
[How to access the Web Console]
- Launch the IE or Chrome browser to access the Web Console by typing IP:Port.
- https if Web Security is on or http if Web Security is off.
- For basic account information, please contact the supported engineer or Ahnlab customer service center.
- The screen below shows a Linux Server environment that does not use Web Security and is installed with 80 ports.(Default port)
If the web console is not connected, but the lighttpd daemon is running, the Web Console service is operating normally.
In this case, please check the customer's network environment or the firewall settings of the Linux server.