If version 188.8.131.52 (Build 709) of V3 Net for Unix/Linux Server is in use, there is an issue where the log is not collected normally because the %V3 installation path%/ does not exist. Provides instructions for collecting product logs for that version.
1) Create a resume directory in installation path.
2) Creates a dummy file in resume path.
3) Move to the V3NetReport path.
4) Execute to the V3NetReport.
5) Reproduce a situation.
6) Stop collecting the report.
- ./v3netreport stop
7) Collect compressed log files in the /tmp/v3netreport directory (for example, /tmp/v3netreport/v3netreport-xxxx-yyyymmdhmnn.tar).
※ The V3NetReport path may change depending on the V3 installation path. Default installation path is /usr/local/v3net.
- The V3 service will restart when V3NetReport is running.
- Log files will be copied to the /tmp subdirectory, so make sure there is enough free space on the disk.