This section explains how to access the event logs generated by the server.
2. Accessing Server Logs
V3 for VDI Agentless provides event logs generated on the server. You can filter the logs using the search period to find the information you are looking for and download results as a file.
Accessing the Server Logs
V3 for VDI Agentless provides logs on the following events.
- Service: Records and shows logs on when the services are started or ended.
- Administrator: Records and shows logs on administrator-specific actions.
- Update: Records and shows logs on any changes with the update action.
- DB Backup and Cleanup: Records logs on any changes with the database backup and cleanup actions.
To see the server logs, complete the following steps.
1) Click on the Log icon on the top menu and the Server tab will be displayed.
2) From the list of server logs, you filter the logs using a search word or choose a time period of when the log was generated. (Available values: Last hour, Last 2 hours, Last 4 hours, Last 12 hours, User-defined)
For more information, see Server.